Entrepreneurship: The 8 Step Business Launch Formula™ [2022 Version]
Learn how to find target markets 🎯, design products, and get seed funding 🌱 in Eazl's best-selling entrepreneurship course! 🚀Watch Course Trailer
--- Nat's Review: "This is the best course on entrepreneurship that I've seen."
8 Steps to Becoming a Successful Business Owner
There’s a lot of fluff and theory about startups, entrepreneurship, and business modeling. You won’t find any of that stuff here. That 8-step journey that we’ve built for you has been crafted through our founding team’s real startup journey and with research from institutions like MIT, Y Combinator, and Stanford. This experience is about lowering your risk, accelerating your journey forward, and inviting you to join a thriving community of like-minded people.
See Real World Examples as You Launch Your Business
Your launch will be supported by real world examples of the business launch tools in this course in action. You’ll have access to multiple target market interview recordings, downloadable support resources, and an inside look at data tracking Eazl’s growth from a concept to a six-figure business in its first year. You’ll also get to choose from three specialization tracks:
- Services and Live Experiences
- Physical Products
- Web Applications and Digital Technologies
Unmatched Video Learning Experience Quality
Anyone who has the willpower to do what it takes to become the boss will love this course. Leveraging our experience as the leading provider of entrepreneurial business education to a community of over 50,000 learners worldwide, we’ve created an unparalleled video-based learning experience for you. This experience is about real stuff involved in entrepreneurship, the power of visual learning, and the thrill of building something awesome. Starting with the first phase of the course, you’ll learn how to select a launch market, collect the research you need to create an offering that people will pay for, and move down the human-centric design path. Then you’ll move to phase two where you’ll design a minimum viable product (MVP)--a very early version of your concept--that you can use to validate your idea before taking it to the public. In phase three you’ll build your first operational version of the business, craft the first iteration of your brand and business story, get your first paying customers, and set yourself up to receive growth capital using a practical method that doesn’t require you to deal with venture capitalists or lawyers. Come rock it with us!
This course features music by Audionautix, Kevin MacLoed, and Chris Zabriskie
Team Eazl would like to thank the following people who underwrote the development of this learning experience:
Platinum Circle Funders: Dundee and Ian Butcher, Bieke and Brian Burwell, and Michele Chaboudy
Gold Circle Funder: Landry Jones
Silver Circle Funders: Christos Angelidakis, Eric Jacobson, Ricardo Pan Neves, David Valentine, Joselyn Quintero, and Mike Steely
Course Upgrade Journal
• Version 1.1 (November 2021): In this upgrade, we've added new content related to finding business ideas that work well online, how to perform market research using the Internet and other tech-enabled researching methods, more prototyping tools, and more content on how to get your business' first customers. Enjoy the update!
Eazl is the online school that fits your life. Since launching in 2013, Eazl courseware has received 25,000+ 5-star reviews and is trusted by teams at Tesla, Harvard, the World Bank, and many other leading organizations. Today, 250,000+ students use Eazl to build and prove their skills from anywhere, on any device, on their own schedule.
Eazl also offers you industry-leading digital student support. More than just Q&A, you can get high-quality feedback on projects that can be career game-changers for you--like your resume and completed course projects. For example, many students at the University of San Francisco and EDHEC Business School submit and receive feedback on their resumes from Eazl’s student support team before graduating. Our team is passionate about delivering you honest feedback to support your learning and enable you to put your best foot forward.
You can take advantage of three kinds of learning experiences with Eazl: Career Hacking, certificate courses, and Eazl’s BFE Program.
- Career Hacking is the best-selling career management course in the history of the Internet. It’s a great way to learn how the job market works, to refine your career strategy, and to build your resume and LinkedIn® profile. We also offer additional services to help you build a strong professional brand and navigate your job search.
- Eazl’s certificate courses enable you to develop a specific skill, get templates and tools related to the skill that you can alter for your own uses, and receive a customized certificate for completing the course. For example, Eazl’s Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing class is a certificate course with more than 35,000 alumni worldwide.
- In Eazl’s Business, Finance, and Economics Intensive (BFE) program, you’ll learn everything you need to know to be a capable, well-rounded businessperson. Through the BFE program, you pick among 5 specializations or complete all 5 to prove that you’re someone who deserves a seat at the leadership table.
StartThe First Drop: How to Clarify Your Business Concept (1:45)
StartHow to Access to Eazl’s Concept to Market Tool (0:39)
StartTarget Market Selection: Visualizing Markets, Segments, and Niches (3:14)
StartAudience Ideation: How to Use Constraints and Segments (4:58)
StartAre You Building a Two-sided Business? If So, This is for You. (1:07)
StartIntroducing the CAM System for Prioritizing Audiences (2:11)
StartWhat MIT Found Out about Focus in Entrepreneurship (1:53)
Start[Extra Help] Identifying Chen and Samir’s Possible Audiences (Digital Technology) (3:46)
Start[Extra Help] Identifying Kym’s Concept and Test Audiences (Retail and Products) (4:03)
Start[Extra Help] How to Use the CAM Market Filtration Tool (9:19)
StartWhy 45% of New Companies Fail (or Why Product/Market Fit is Mission #1) (2:13)
StartCase Study: Visualizing Chen and Samir's Launch in Two Scenarios (3:41)
StartAccess to Eazl’s Primary Market Research Tool (1:41)
StartThe Fundamentals of Human-centered Design (5:28)
StartRisk Reduction with Three Areas of Primary Research (5:02)
StartInterviews are Like Sailboats: Just Steer in the Right Direction (3:37)
StartWatch Customers Reveal Strategic Information in Real Interviews (10:11)
StartAccess to Eazl’s Primary Market Research Toolkit (1:53)
Start[Optional] Watch a Live, Unedited Customer Interview (16:59)