Recruiting 2023: Learn How to Recruit and Hire Great People (Version 3.2)
Learn how to recruit and hire great people in a bestselling recruiting course used by the World Bank®, IBM®, eBay®, and other successful organizations..Watch Course Trailer
Be able to hire great people by learning from a former Fortune 500 recruiter!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “It is a good match as someone with no prior background in recruitment. I have an immediate and good understanding of the key aspects of finding the right candidates for the company I work for.” - Kamara Archer
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “It is definitely a good match. I have learned so much from identifying the right candidates through choice, match and communication to the power of referral-based modality, the candidate journal and hacks to wind up with the best candidate.” - Vivian Felicen
Your 5-Step Roadmap to Making a Great Hire:
- Lead the hiring process for your company or team
- Write compelling job descriptions that attract candidates
- Source candidates from referral networks and the general public
- Proactively recruit using advanced LinkedIn® search tools
- Perform phone screens and interviews with candidates
- Structure compensation agreements with new hires
- Manage the decision-making process and extend job offers
"I love the way this instructor explains the recruiting processes. He gave very current and practical steps." -Zoe A.
"It was easy to follow and kept my attention. Loved the handouts and templates offered." -Jessica T.
Perfect for Team Leaders, HR Professionals, and Entrepreneurs
What drives the performance of most companies? Great people. While professionals at many levels of seniority and across many geographies will benefit from this course, some audiences that will likely find immediate applications for these skills are:
- Recruiters and HR professionals looking to make great hires
- Team leaders who need to recruit or filter through internal candidate applications
- Entrepreneurs or business owners responsible for managing their own hiring process
If you want to make great hires then this course is for you. Eazl’s Recruiting, Interviewing, and Hiring certificate course introduces you to a roadmap to making a great hire that was developed by a Fortune 500 recruiter in the field. In this course, you’ll build an ideal candidate profile, write a job description, onboard teammates strategically into your hiring process, and make a job offer and you’ll learn how to do it in a way that’s both informative and engaging.
"The course was very informative. Included tools that I was not aware of before and definitely will use them in the future. " -Liene U.
"Great intro course! I had a general idea of what recruitment and hiring entailed, and now I'm equipped with practical knowledge. I fully enjoyed this course and the takeaways are invaluable." -Marsha C.
In this course, you will:
- Define an ideal candidate profile that includes skills and issues related to culture fit
- Write a job description that attracts candidates
- Attract high-quality candidates through referral recruiting and, in some cases, by maintaining a passive candidate stroke file
- Use phone screens to filter out unmatched candidates and save time on interviews
- Invite constructive engagement with stakeholders while working to eliminate bias
- Negotiate compensation agreements with new hires
This course is also chock full of activities that allow you to practice what you’re learning. You’ll work with your instructor over 4 exercises to build an ideal candidate profile, write a job description, create and share a candidate interview journal, and make the final decision through a structured collaboration that you manage.
Why Learn how to Recruit, Interview, and Hire?
Learning how to make great hires can benefit you professionally because research shows that “A players” tend to create exponentially more value than their peers. Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring are excellent skills for human resource professionals, team leaders, and entrepreneurs to master. The impact that exceptional people can have on organizations is self-evident.
Why Learn from Eazl?
Learning how to recruit, interview, and hire can be challenging and complex. To navigate this maze, you need an online learning experience built out of the field experience of an expert that integrates Eazl’s award-winning production techniques, a full suite of resources and templates, and real-world examples.
This course brings Davis Jones’ experience recruiting in the San Francisco Bay Area for Robert Half, the world’s largest HR consulting and recruiting company to you in a fun and engaging format. Mr. Jones has taught topics related to the labor market to more than 60,000 students in more than 180 countries for over 5 years as the bestselling author and creator of Eazl’s “Career Hacking” course.
By the end of the course, you will be able to confidently navigate the hiring roadmap presented in this learning experience. You’ll also have lifetime access to a suite of resources that will enable you to work across teams in this capacity.
Join us on this adventure today! We’ll see you inside the course.
Eazl is the online school that fits your life. Since launching in 2013, Eazl courseware has received 25,000+ 5-star reviews and is trusted by teams at Tesla, Harvard, the World Bank, and many other leading organizations. Today, 250,000+ students use Eazl to build and prove their skills from anywhere, on any device, on their own schedule.
Eazl also offers you industry-leading digital student support. More than just Q&A, you can get high-quality feedback on projects that can be career game-changers for you--like your resume and completed course projects. For example, many students at the University of San Francisco and EDHEC Business School submit and receive feedback on their resumes from Eazl’s student support team before graduating. Our team is passionate about delivering you honest feedback to support your learning and enable you to put your best foot forward.
You can take advantage of three kinds of learning experiences with Eazl: Career Hacking, certificate courses, and Eazl’s BFE Program.
- Career Hacking is the best-selling career management course in the history of the Internet. It’s a great way to learn how the job market works, to refine your career strategy, and to build your resume and LinkedIn® profile. We also offer additional services to help you build a strong professional brand and navigate your job search.
- Eazl’s certificate courses enable you to develop a specific skill, get templates and tools related to the skill that you can alter for your own uses, and receive a customized certificate for completing the course. For example, Eazl’s Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing class is a certificate course with more than 35,000 alumni worldwide.
- In Eazl’s Business, Finance, and Economics Intensive (BFE) program, you’ll learn everything you need to know to be a capable, well-rounded businessperson. Through the BFE program, you pick among 5 specializations or complete all 5 to prove that you’re someone who deserves a seat at the leadership table.
StartManaging the Process: Choice, Match, Communication (2:08)
StartHow to Use the PAC Method to Build an Ideal Candidate Profile (2:06)
StartCase Study: Same Job, Very Different Ideal Profiles (5:05)
StartThe 5 Steps to Writing a Great Job Description (4:10)
StartVoices from the Field: What qualities do good candidates usually have? (2:20)
Start[Assignment] Build the Three Candidate Keys for Your Search (0:57)
StartLearn Key Concepts Related to Sourcing Candidates (3:21)
StartThe Four Ways to Source Candidates (2:31)
StartAccess Eazl's Guide to Using Boolean Search Operators
StartQuiz: Using Boolean Search Operators on LinkedIn® and Searchable Candidate Databases
StartVoices from the Field: What tips do you have on sourcing quality candidates? (2:59)
StartSideBYSide: Using LinkedIn for Social Referrals (2:55)
StartSideBYSide: Boolean / Pinpoint Recruiting on LinkedIn (3:42)
StartCase Study: You’re One Connection Away from a Great Candidate (2:42)
StartSideBYSide: Let’s Use YAMM to Send Out a WDYK Message Together (5:30)
Start[Assignment] Which Method(s) Will You Use to Source Candidates? (0:31)