Last Updated: January 21st, 2019
INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Definition of Courseware
Permission is granted to temporarily access Eazl Courseware for transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
* attempt to re-sell the Courseware (or any partition or element contained therein) in part or in whole;
* publish the Courseware for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
* attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software or Courseware contained on the School's web site;
* transfer the Courseware to another person or 'mirror' the Courseware on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Eazl at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of Eazl Courseware or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded Courseware in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The Courseware on the School's website is provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Eazl does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Courseware on its website or otherwise relating to such Courseware or on any sites linked to this site.
IMPORTANT: Each educational institution makes its own decision regarding whether to accept completed coursework for credit. Check with your university or college.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Courseware on Eazl's website, even if Eazl or an authorized person from Eazl has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The Courseware appearing on the Eazl's website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Eazl does not warrant that any of the Courseware on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Eazl may make changes to the Courseware contained on its web site at any time without notice. Eazl does not, however, make any commitment to update the Courseware.
Eazl has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Eazl of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Definition of Student Services
Eazl does not endorse or guarantee any advice, information or other services provided by Mentors. You should not consider anything to be a guarantee by Eazl of an Mentor's advice, information or other services. Eazl does not guarantee the validity, accuracy, completeness, safety, legality, quality or applicability of anything spoken or written by its Mentors, including any information contained in any listings and/or biographies about Eazl Mentors. Eazl will not be liable for any damages sustained due to reliance by you on information or advice provided by any Mentor. The advice or information provided by our advisors is for informational purposes only and cannot be considered a substitute for professional advice.
You hereby release and agree to hold harmless Eazl, its directors, shareholders, officers, members, managers, employees, agents, successors, advisors, consultants and assigns from any and all causes of action, claims of any nature and damages resulting from the advice of Mentors accessed through Eazl. You further acknowledge and agree that Eazl's Student Services are provided "as is," and therefore you will not have any claim or demand vis-a-vis Eazl in respect to Eazl Mentors and/or Eazl's Student Services. Your use of Eazl's Student Services are at your sole risk. If you decide to rely on information provided by a Mentor following the use of Eazl, you must exercise a high standard of care.
In the event of a dispute regarding any transaction conducted through Eazl, you hereby relieve Eazl, its affiliates, their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, employees, officers, sub-contractors, and agents from all manner of actions, claims, or demands from and all losses (direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential), damages, costs, or expenses including, without limitation, court costs and attorneys' fees, which you may have against one or more of the above.
Eazl may also enable the transfer of files between you and Mentors. Opening any such files is at the sole risk of you. It is your responsibility to scan such files with an anti-virus software application prior to opening them. Eazl is not responsible for any the transfer of any computer viruses, malicious software or other damage resulting from opening such files.
Conduct while Using Eazl Student Services
You warrant and declare that while you are using Eazl's Student Services you will agree to and act according to the following rules:
* You will not make arrangements outside of Eazl to have paid relations or any contact with Mentors contacted through Eazl without written consent from Eazl or its agents.
* All interactions between you and Mentor will be billed through Eazl regardless of if the interaction is online or offline.
* By interacting with Eazl's Student Services, you may be given access to some of Eazl's Trade Secrets. "Trade Secrets" means non-public information about procedures, approaches, and/or systems Eazl uses to operationalize, communicate about, deliver, and/or market Eazl Courseware and/or Student Services. You hereby agree not to use for any other purpose other than in connection with using Eazl these Trade Secrets. Efforts to keep these Trade Secrets confidential may be enforced by injunction proceedings (without the necessity of posting bond) to preserve the status quo and/or to compel specific performance with respect to these Trade Secrets either during or after your use of Eazl Courseware and/or Student Services.
* By using Eazl Student Services and/or Courseware, you agree not to damage or impair the the reputational value of the Eazl brand and/or any related products or services and/or goodwill towards Eazl. For example, you agree never to disparage Eazl in any public forum.
* Other students, media professionals, investors and/or prospective investors, and other interested parties may contact you with inquires about the Eazl. You hereby agree to direct any and all of these inquiries to Eazl's general email address at [email protected]
* You will not interfere with or disrupt the Eazl servers or networks connected to the Site.
* You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to Eazl.
* You will not transmit through the site any unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, racist, harmful, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.
* You will not disobey or breach this Agreement or any other applicable instructions conveyed by Eazl.
* You will not violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule, regulation or ethical code.
* You will not upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available: (i) any information or material that infringes upon a third party right, especially intellectual property rights; (ii) any third party advertisements, including banner exchange services; (iii) any software viruses, Trojan horses, worms or any other malicious application; or (iv) any information or material which may constitute or encourage conduct that is a criminal offense, civil wrong or which otherwise violates any applicable law.
* You will not stalk, threaten or harass Mentors or other students or infringe upon or attempt to infringe upon their privacy.
Eazl makes no claim that Eazl Courseware or Student Services is appropriate or that any Courseware or related materials may be downloaded outside the United States. If you access the Site from a location outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
Payment; Use of EazlCoins
Certain features offered by Eazl may be subject to a fee, which can change over time (higher, lower or both). Eazl features may include the possibility to purchase prepaid credits used to access Student Services ("EazlCoins"). You may purchase as many EazlCoins as you desire. Your EazlCoins will be valid for a period of 24 months and shall lapse automatically once this 24 months period is over and any such unused Credits shall be cancelled. Eazl will not return money for any unused EazlCoins that were cancelled. Once the EazlCoins in your account run out, you will be required to acquire additional EazlCoins to continue enjoying Eazl's Student Services. Eazl reserves the right to change the pricing for the goods and services offered through the web site, including EazlCoins, at any time.
EazlCoins can be purchased for real money or distributed free of charge by Eazl, but they have absolutely no cash value. EazlCoins are entirely non-transferrable and have no real world value. Any EazlCoins you purchase or that you receive free of charge from Eazl is given to you on a limited, personal, non-transferable to parties other than Eazl, non-sublicensable and revocable basis. EazlCoins may never be redeemed for actual monetary instruments, goods or other items of monetary value from Eazl or any other party. You agree not to sell, trade, redeem or otherwise transfer EazlCoins to any person or entity except for Eazl, including but not limited to another user or any third party, or in any other way cash out or exchange the EazlCoins for real money or for any real goods.
You are responsible for all charges and usage on any account you establish with Eazl (your "User Account") or using your user credentials and all purchases made by you or anyone that uses your User Account or user credentials, including applicable taxes. However, it is against the Eazl Student Code of Conduct to impersonate, use another person's identity, or furnish materially false information or for another person to impersonate you. Eazl therefore strongly discourages you from sharing your user credentials with any other person. Doing so may result in your User Account being closed, your access to Eazl Courseware revoked, and the EazlCoins in your account to be forfeited and canceled.
You may purchase EazlCoins using methods made available by Eazl, which may include payment via your Apple, Google, PayPal, or Amazon account(s), or other similar accounts, and you agree to the terms and conditions applicable to each payment method you choose, including any additional payment processing fees which may be applicable. We are not responsible or liable for any issues related to the services provided by the payment provider to you in connection with the purchase.
By purchasing EazlCoins, you:
* represent that you are authorized to use the payment method you use and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate;
* authorize us and/or the applicable payment provider to charge you for EazlCoins using your payment method.
You must promptly update all billing information to keep it current, complete, and accurate (such as a change in billing address, credit card number, or credit card expiration date), and you must promptly notify the us and the applicable payment provider if your credit card is canceled, lost or stolen or if the security of your payment method has otherwise become compromised. You also understand that the payment platforms (e.g., PayPal) may provide us with very limited information regarding your purchases. We may not be able to provide you with information as to your purchase history as you might expect that we would be able to do so.
ANY APPLICABLE FEES AND OTHER CHARGES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART. IN PARTICULAR, ANY PAYMENT FOR EAZLCOINS OR OTHER EAZL SERVICES IS ALWAYS FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY EAZLCOINS THAT ARE LOST, DAMAGED, DELETED OR USED INAPPROPRIATELY, OR FOR RELATED INTERRUPTIONS OR ACCOUNT TERMINATION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, THAT RESULT IN EAZLCOINS BEING SPENT. WE MAY MANAGE, REGULATE, MODIFY, CONTROL OR ELIMINATE EAZLCOINS AT ANY TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE. IF WE EXERCISE SUCH RIGHTS, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
IF YOU MAKE A REQUEST THAT WE DELETE YOUR PERSONAL DATA OR YOUR USER ACCOUNT, THIS REQUEST IS IRREVOCABLE. ONCE THE REQUEST HAS BEEN MADE, ANY EAZLCOINS OR RELATED PURCHASES MAY BE UNAVAILABLE PRIOR TO THE FULFILLMENT OF THE REQUEST AND, AFTER THE FULFILLMENT OF THE REQUEST, WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
DO NOT EXPECT THAT YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE YOUR MIND ONCE A DELETION REQUEST HAS BEEN SUBMITTED!
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY REQUIRED BY LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE ANY REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL EAZLCOINS WILL BE FORFEITED AND YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED EAZLCOINS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS TERMINATED OR SUSPENDED FOR ANY REASON, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY, OR IF WE DISCONTINUE PROVIDING THE SERVICE OR ANY PARTICULAR VIRTUAL EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE.
You are solely responsible for any costs you incur to access the Service through any Internet, wireless or other communication service, such as any fees for web browsing, messaging, and data usage on an Internet provider's or wireless carrier's network. Check with your carrier to determine the fees that apply.
Privacy and Use of Data
You have the following rights with respect to the data kept by Eazl about you:
* You may request to know what personal information Eazl holds about you;
* You may ask for your personally-identifiable information to be deleted;
To request information about your data from Eazl or to request deletion of your personally-identifiable data, please send an email with your User Account details to [email protected]
Any claim relating to Eazl shall be governed by the laws of Chicago, Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.