Welcome to the world's bestselling career management course! We're excited to teach you how to get there faster!
Welcome to the world's BESTSELLING career management course! Version 6: Fresh as of November 2018
Learn resume writing, CV writing, cover letting writing, personal branding, interview preparation, professional networking, and more!
“A very informative course with a great suite of downloadable materials. There are many techniques that I have never considered while conducting a job hunt.” -Christopher Taber
A great job is the key to living a happy life. The problem is, you know how competitive the job market is and you weren’t taught to job hunt in school.
The good news is, simply by mastering these leading-edge job hunting and professional presentation skills, you can put yourself into the running for positions that were previously out of your reach. Plus, you can present yourself articulately, with confidence, and with purpose…identify the right opportunities so you don’t waste your valuable time…and get hired for more money than you previously thought possible. And it can all happen within the space of a few weeks. Thousands of job seekers have already benefited – and you can too.
One previous student landed a new job that increased his salary by $20,000 a year, and he did in just 21 days – all by applying the skills he learned in this course. Imagine a job hunt where:
- Your resume captures the attention of recruiters immediately and helps you soar past other candidates for highly desired positions
- Your LinkedIn profile shows instantly that you’re an outstanding candidate and garners you more positive attention and more interviews
- Your interview skills increase dramatically, allowing you to connect better with potential employers and set yourself apart from the competition
- Your professional network expands exponentially, opening yourself up to new relationships and opportunities for career advancement
- Your potential for lifetime career earnings skyrocket as you move more effortlessly through your chosen professional path
"Clear, concise, informative, engaging. Usually resume builder courses lose my interest, yet this course is keeping my attention! Thank you for this course!" -Khoa T.
It will only take you two or three evenings tops to unlock the secrets of resume writing, LinkedIn profiles, interviewing like a superstar, and much, much more! If you learn and use these strategies, it could mean increased pay, new opportunities, and maximum control over your career, which could easily translate into tens of thousands of dollars of value. And you can get this entire course for the small investment of just $65. Not only that, but you also get a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with this course, we’ll refund every penny, no questions asked. Enroll in this course now and start creating the future you want.
The Most Advanced Strategies in Job Hunting
What would it be like to have a killer resume, an extraordinary LinkedIn profile, phenomenal interview skills, and a top-tier network of professional contacts? This collection addresses the full range of topics relevant for the highest level of success in career advancement.
This comprehensive course is based on the innovative strategies of the career management offices at the University of California at Berkeley. Each module leverages cutting-edge research from top-flight organizations like Harvard Business School, the McKinsey Consulting Group, and Duke University. The course itself is currently implemented by the career centers of the EDHEC Global MBA Program and the California State University Business Schools.
"I have hated the task of updating and rewriting my resume since my first professional job! This course broke it down and took the mystery out of what needs to be done to get past the robots, human and computer! It also answers questions that apply to those looking for their first job, those looking for a new job, and those that have had a gap in employment! I am rather excited about this new search and using these new found skills! Thank you!" -Sarah W.
As a premium subscriber to the course, you’ll get lifetime access to:
- 150+ eye-catching and engaging videos presented in HD and designed by the animators at Eazl Studios in San Francisco
- Pro-grade templates for your resume writing, CV writing, cover letter writing, and LinkedIn profile
- Word tracks for managing tricky situations like performing seamless e-networking, requesting professional recommendations, and handling tough interviews
- Step-by-step guides for advanced resume writing and advanced LinkedIn profiles, including keyword optimization
- Summary banks for your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile covering a wide variety of professional backgrounds
With highly-produced videos and other well-crafted materials, this course is optimized for both enjoyment and retention, allowing you to get the most out of this valuable career information. You’ll also get frequent updates to the course, giving you more and more value over time
Since giving you the most possible value is so important to us, Eazl is offering this course with our 30-day guarantee. If you’re not totally wowed by the content, feel free to ask for a refund. We will give you one immediately, no questions asked. Sound good?
"Thank you for the Career Hacking course. I used it as a starting point for my job applications and, last week, I go offered a graduate position at Microsoft."
What are the requirements?
Access to Microsoft Word, Pages (Mac), or other word processing software
What am I going to get from this course?
With this course at your fingertips, you can:
- Prepare a keyword-rich, targeted resume that gets outstanding results
- Present yourself powerfully on LinkedIn and discover other online networking techniques
- Interview competently and persuasively while still being yourself
- Create career opportunities using traditional and non-traditional methods
- Build relevant professional networks as a foundation for future advancement
- Set the stage for a rewarding career filled with success and contentment
Who is the target audience?
- Professionals looking to stealthily get promoted or job hunt
- Job seekers who want to improve their results
- People considering a career change
- Recent college graduates
- Participants and recent graduates from MBA programs
- Current undergraduate students
Version release notes:
- January 2, 2015: What's New in Version 2.0
- Added the interview hacking cluster of modules
- Added additional SideBYSides by request
- February 22, 2015: What's New in Version 2.2
- Added additional quizzes to support learning
- Integrated private Facebook group access
- March 5, 2015: What's New in Version 2.3
- Our team performed a full audit of the SideBYSides and adjusted all audio issues on LinkedIn SideBySides
- April 10, 2015: What's New in Version 3.0
- We added further study section on career planning, career technologies, and common resume challenges
- There are all new intros that are much more fun and engaging!
- Better reinforced learning with key learning outcomes and quizzes
- June 11, 2015: What's New in Version 3.1
- Added an segment of an interview with the Charles Hugh Smith, the economist and author, on the power of accrediting yourself in the modern economy.
- Added four new sample resumes for you to use as you develop yours!
- Added two new cover letters to the sample bank!
- August 5, 2015: What's New in Version 3.2
- Added the Guide to Post-Interview Follow Up (thanks for the suggestion Missy!). You can find it in Lecture 85.
- August 28, 2015: What's New in Version 3.2.1?
- Flow through to a few of the updates we've been making via the EazlVlog so that you can contextualize course concepts with real life scenarios and easy-to-use recipes.
- October 21, 2015: What's New in Version 3.2.2?
- Fixed an issue where the audio was creating blank space on two SideBYSide lectures. Thanks for helping us find the issue Cyrus!
- Added an additional vlog link related to exporting your resume so that it works more seamlessly with the latest ATSs.
- December 22, 2015: What's New in Version 3.3?
- We've added a recording of the Practical Immigration Strategies for Working in the USA panel. This is a three-person panel discussion with Ari Sauer, a US-based immigration lawyer, Nick Livingston, a San Francisco-based technical recruiter, and Davis Jones, the co-founder of Eazl. Use this to dive into the world of US work visas and immigration strategies.
- February 1, 2016: What's New in Version 3.3.1?
- By popular request, we've created and uploaded a guide with sample interview questions, good responses, and other question prompts around specific work habits and practices. You can find it in lecture 77!
- November 3rd, 2016: What's new in version 4.0?
- Career Hacking 4.0 has a whole new suite of features and content for the AI-disrupted job search. In addition to new content centered around LinkedIn and the data-driven recruiter, 4.0 also features an brand new section to help you level up your soft skills. Similar one of the first (and still the best) conversation training tools, Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People," the new section will help you be a much better conversationalist and networker. We also de-escalated some modules and integrated micro-networking actions throughout the course to help participants get in the habit of digital professional networking. Enjoy the new course!
- July 17th, 2017: What's new in version 4.1?
- Career Hacking 4.1 migrates course document support from Dropbox to Google Documents. Students in the course should not experience any learning disruption from Dropbox's recent hosting infrastructure change!
- November 22nd, 2017: What's New in Version 5?
- Woohoo! Version 5 is a BIG UPGRADE. Since the acquisition of LInkedIn by Microsoft, things have changed on the platform. So, we've built a brand new step-by-step guide, new SideBYSides, and new content around the changes that have been made to the Platform. Also, we've upgraded to the 2.0 suite of Eazl Resume Templates and to support the upgrade, there are new 2.0 sample resumes and hands-on content to support the upgrade. If you enjoy the great upgraded content from our team here at Eazl, please tell your friends that this course is a reliable, trusted partner in any job search!
- November 3rd, 2018: What's new in Version 6? The Eazl team continues to add value to your learning experience. In version 6 of the course, you have access to a brand new series of animations that make full use of our new assignments lectures and a new section on designing a longer-term career plan.
- Assignments enable you to receive guided instructions, use your skills, and then see how your instructor does something. We've leveraged this lecture style by taking the most challenging parts of the Career Hacking course and making them easier for you through the use of these guided assignments. For example, when you reach the point in the course where you need to develop bulletpoints for your resume / CV, you'll find an animated Assignment that takes you through the process step-by-step, gives you a chance to develop your own resume bulletpoint using what you've learned in the course, and then shows you how it's done by your instructor.
- Many of you have also asked for help developing a mid and long-term career plan. In version 6, we've added an additional section to help you. First, you'll learn soft skills that will help you transition to working with a new team and/or at a new job. Then you will have the opportunity to use the VISTA career planning tool that we've built for you so that you can align your values, interests, skills, and more with your career goals.
- One of the new videos that we've added for you is an interview with Stephen Szermer, someone who successfully completed a big mid-life career change. His story will help anyone who is in a career rut, needs to change careers, or feels like the world has evolved past their existing skill set.
We hope you enjoy Career Hacking version 6!