Customer Service Upgraded for the Social Media Era
- Lead through small acts of service
- Communicate authentically in the social media era
- Prioritize, diagnose, and solve customer issues
- Recognize recurring issues and opportunities for product upgrades
- Serve a diverse, global base of users
- Generate revenue by building loyal communities of customers
- Earn your Digital Customer Service certificate issued by Eazl
Perfect for Early-career Professionals, Product Teams, and Entrepreneurs
While professionals in many functions and across many geographies will benefit from this course, some audiences that will likely find immediate applications for these skills are:
- Early-career professionals looking to join customer service teams (a great place to start at many companies)
- Product Teams that recognize the value of constructive customer engagement for rapid product iteration
- Entrepreneurs who use social media and other digital tools to communicate with customers
If you want to learn how to serve the population of more than 2.5 billion smartphone users worldwide, then this course is for you. Eazl’s Digital Customer Service Certificate Course introduces you to customer service for the smartphone era. In this course, you’ll authentically engage with your customers, diagnose and solve customer issues, and foster loyalty that results in increased revenue for your organization. You’ll learn how to do all of this in a way that’s both informative and engaging.
In this course, you will:
- Use the IPX system to diagnose and solve customer issues in a community-first context that’s appropriate for the social media era
- Mirror tone and provide social customer care for a global base of digitally-connected users
- Monitor your brand on social media, blogs, and other digital channels
- Generate revenue through compassionate customer service
This course is also chock full of activities that allow you to practice what you’re learning. You’ll work with your instructor over 4 exercises to diagnose a customer’s problem, solve a customer service issue, provide social customer care, and prioritize customer service inquiries.
Why Learn Customer Service for the Social Media Era?
Learning digital customer service can benefit you professionally as you gain the ability to solve customer issues in a community-first context. This is an excellent skill for a world where more than 100 million new people get access to smartphones annually and more than 7.2 billion people in the world are connected to the Internet by a mobile device of some kind.
Why Learn with Eazl?
Learning digital customer service can be challenging and complex. To navigate this maze, you need a learning experience that’s engaging (that’s why we animate our lectures!), based on real-world examples (that’s why we have fun case studies!), and includes great supplementary materials. That’s what you’ll find inside.
Your instructor for this course will be Davis Jones who has taught more than 100,000 students in more than 180 countries. You’ll also have access to Eazl’s private student groups and customer support team.
By the end of the course, you will be able to confidently, compassionately serve people in the social media era. Join us on this adventure today! We’ll see you inside the course.
Eazl is the online school that fits your life. Since launching in 2013, Eazl courseware has received 10,000+ 5-star reviews and is trusted by teams at Tesla, Harvard, the World Bank, and many other leading organizations. Today, 150,000+ students use Eazl to build and prove their skills from anywhere, on any device, on their own schedule.
Eazl also offers you industry-leading digital student support. More than just Q&A, you can get high-quality feedback on projects that can be career game-changers for you--like your resume and completed course projects. For example, many students at the University of San Francisco and EDHEC Business School submit and receive feedback on their resumes from Eazl’s student support team before graduating. Our team is passionate about delivering you honest feedback to support your learning and enable you to put your best foot forward.
You can take advantage of three kinds of learning experiences with Eazl: Career Hacking, certificate courses, and Eazl’s BFE Program.
- Career Hacking is the best-selling career management course in the history of the Internet. It’s a great way to learn how the job market works, to refine your career strategy, and to build your resume and LinkedIn® profile. We also offer additional services to help you build a strong professional brand and navigate your job search.
- Eazl’s certificate courses enable you to develop a specific skill, get templates and tools related to the skill that you can alter for your own uses, and receive a customized certificate for completing the course. For example, Eazl’s Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing class is a certificate course with more than 35,000 alumni worldwide.
- In Eazl’s Business, Finance, and Economics Intensive (BFE) program, you’ll learn everything you need to know to be a capable, well-rounded businessperson. Through the BFE program, you pick among 5 specializations or complete all 5 to prove that you’re someone who deserves a seat at the leadership table.
StartHow Increased Connectivity is Changing Customer Service (4:42)
StartThe IPX System: How to Diagnose a Problem (2:49)
StartLearn to Think in Terms of Jobs To Be Done (3:56)
StartWhat a Community Focus Means for Solving Individual Problems (4:33)
StartCase Study: The 5 Principles in Problem Solving Action (4:48)
StartWhat’s Different about Customer Care on the Social Web? (2:54)
StartThe 5 Most Common Social Care Interactions (1:57)
StartSideBYSide: Tone Mirroring for the Global Digital Community (4:05)
StartLearn a Framework for Prioritizing Social Care Requests (2:32)
StartSideBYSide: a Quick Tour of Four Social Monitoring Tools (3:43)
StartThree Case Studies in Social Care Excellence (3:42)