The Essentials of Feedback & Performance Management (2022)
Used at Citibank, Yelp!, Oracle, & other leading organizations. Build your communication skills & earn your certificate!Watch Course Trailer
This course is used at Citibank®, Yelp!®, Oracle®, and other leading organizations.
Version 3.1: Fresh for 2022
Learn How to Give Constructive Feedback, Build Effective Teams, and Continuously Improve
Develop communication skills, learn specific feedback methods, and see examples of leading group meetings, giving performance reviews, giving real-time constructive feedback, creating a collaborative team culture, and implementing systems that lead to continuous performance improvements.
5/5 Stars: "Great course, short so easy to binge watch. Very practical and detailed examples and situations." - Audrey Morcos
5/5 Stars: "This was a very insightful course. The most valuable segments were the role playing examples and the Shane Stanford interview. Lots of practical things to unpack and implement from there." - Joe Battaglia
Give Constructive Feedback, Build High Performance Teams, and Continuously Improve
Develop superior communication skills and highly effective feedback strategies, including productive methods for leading group meetings, giving constructive feedback, creating a collaborative team culture, and promoting continuous improvements in performance.
Great Feedback Skills Make You a Much Better Leader
One of the most critical skills in business – and in life – is the ability to give, receive, and use feedback effectively – and that’s borne out by research. According to a 2016 study published in the Harvard Business Review, internal trust is the #1 predictor of team effectiveness.
This course is designed for all result-oriented professionals, including senior managers, shift leaders, new team members, start-up teams, and freelancers. Now you can achieve next-level expertise in feedback, communication, and team building? With this course, you can:
- Discover how the world’s leading companies attract and keep talent
- Unlock the secrets of working with a wide variety of personalities
- Dramatically increase your communication skills across all scenarios
- Build a deeper level of trust and connection with your co-workers
- Learn exactly how and when to give feedback for maximum impact
- Create a “continuous feedback culture” inside your organization
- Multiply your results with “people operations” and “people analytics”
Effective Communication is the Key to Positive Performance
For lasting success, it’s important not only to communicate, but to communicate exceptionally well. Respected leaders don’t just give feedback, they give the right feedback, in the right way, at the right time. Company founders serve their teams best by focusing on performance management, always seeking new ways to uplift and inspire the people around them.
That’s what this remarkable course is all about. The methods outlined here have proven highly effective across all industries, across organizations of all structures and sizes, and across all geographies. Apply the methods to your own unique situation, and build your own skill set step-by-step with an interactive learning series that is divided into five distinct sections.
In section one of the course, you’ll get specific, actionable strategies for building trust inside teams – strategies that you can start using right away. This section includes a variety of helpful tools, from formal psychological analyses to fun, collaborative games taught at comedy schools to foster on-stage communication. Bottom line is, trust is the biggest key to team performance.
In section two of the course, you’ll learn the communication skills that are 100% necessary if productive feedback is going to be possible. You’ll find out what good feedback looks and sounds like, how to solicit feedback, what growth-oriented communication is, and how to steer conversation that allow you to be a stronger and more attuned leader and manager.
In section three of this course, you learn about specific forms of feedback. You’ll discover how to use group feedback effectively…how to use digital mediums (e.g. messaging apps or email) for feedback…how to lead performance reviews and performance improvement talks…and much more. You’ll be supported by an easy-to-follow structure as you build these skills.
In section four of this course, you’ll see the feedback methods you’ve learned put into action with examples and role-playing exercises, performed on screen. This handy learning reference will be available any time you need it!
In the fifth section of the course, you’ll learn the most rapid and effective prescription for improving performance in a constantly-changing world. It’s called “continuous feedback” and companies like Google and Proctor & Gamble are using it with outstanding success. You’ll learn the foundational principles of “people operations”, “people analytics”, and much, much more.
Once you complete the course, you’ll receive a verifiable certificate and gain access to a suite of support resources from the team at Eazl.
Who is the target audience?
- Team leaders and managers aspiring to greater team success
- Professionals looking to develop more finely-tuned “soft skills
- Startup teams wanting to build clarity and momentum
- Freelancers seeking for help managing clients effectively
- Team members working for higher responsibility and pay
Since giving you the most possible value is so important to us, Eazl is offering this course with our 30-day guarantee. If you’re not totally wowed by the content, feel free to ask for a refund. We will give you one immediately, no questions asked. Sound good?
Content Upgrade Journal:
• Version 2 (November 2019): This course now features professionally-developed closed captions in both English and Polish! We're thrilled that so many leading Polish organizations participate in this course. We're also adding the ability for you to get a custom, hosted, and verifiable Feedback and Performance Management certificate when you finish 100% of the course. Enjoy the update!
• Version 3 (November 2020): In this update, you'll find additional content in your course related to the Coronavirus pandemic, and a new cloud-based resource. Coronavirus (COVID-19) is quickly changing how we work. So, we offer some summarized findings for you related to how Coronavirus is likely to impact employee engagement within your organization. Additionally, you now have access to an updated guide on using the Meyers Briggs (MBTI) method to help you decode the work personalities of you and your colleagues. We've also added new resources related to gathering and using workplace data (continuous feedback) for you. We hope you enjoy version 3 of the course!
• Version 3.1 (November 2021): In this upgrade, we've added a suite of "Voices from the Field" videos, which is a lecture format that presents answers to feedback-related questions from a variety of people who work in management back-to-back to one another. See how the featured professionals differ in their approaches so that you can improve you own ways of addressing feedback-related challenges!
Eazl is the online school that fits your life. Since launching in 2013, Eazl courseware has received 25,000+ 5-star reviews and is trusted by teams at Tesla, Harvard, the World Bank, and many other leading organizations. Today, 250,000+ students use Eazl to build and prove their skills from anywhere, on any device, on their own schedule.
Eazl also offers you industry-leading digital student support. More than just Q&A, you can get high-quality feedback on projects that can be career game-changers for you--like your resume and completed course projects. For example, many students at the University of San Francisco and EDHEC Business School submit and receive feedback on their resumes from Eazl’s student support team before graduating. Our team is passionate about delivering you honest feedback to support your learning and enable you to put your best foot forward.
You can take advantage of three kinds of learning experiences with Eazl: Career Hacking, certificate courses, and Eazl’s BFE Program.
- Career Hacking is the best-selling career management course in the history of the Internet. It’s a great way to learn how the job market works, to refine your career strategy, and to build your resume and LinkedIn® profile. We also offer additional services to help you build a strong professional brand and navigate your job search.
- Eazl’s certificate courses enable you to develop a specific skill, get templates and tools related to the skill that you can alter for your own uses, and receive a customized certificate for completing the course. For example, Eazl’s Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing class is a certificate course with more than 35,000 alumni worldwide.
- In Eazl’s Business, Finance, and Economics Intensive (BFE) program, you’ll learn everything you need to know to be a capable, well-rounded businessperson. Through the BFE program, you pick among 5 specializations or complete all 5 to prove that you’re someone who deserves a seat at the leadership table.
StartTrust is the #1 Predictor of Team Effectiveness (3:43)
StartTrust-building Method 1: Gaining Leverage through Vulnerability (3:27)
StartTrust-building Method 2: Google’s Listen to Act Method (3:03)
StartTrust-building Method 3: How to Use Coffee Diplomacy (3:08)
StartTrust-building Method 4: Using the “Yes and…” Game (3:14)
StartTrust-building Method 5: Learn to Use the MBTI Personality Test (4:30)
StartVoices from the Field: How Do You Build Trust with Someone? (4:21)
StartAccess Eazl's Guide to Decoding Personalities at Work
StartSection Wrap and Video Quiz (1:01)
StartSpecial Lecture: The Impact of Coronavirus on Employee Engagement
StartIt’s Your Job to Be Human (3:16)
StartThe Two Ingredients of Effective Feedback (2:51)
StartThe Growth Mindset and Growth-oriented Communications (2:42)
StartHow to Solicit Feedback from Teammates (4:08)
StartThree Skills for Steering Conversations (4:43)
StartVoices from the Field: How Do You Mentally Prepare to Have a Tough Conversation? (4:03)
StartSection Wrap and Video Quiz (1:18)