Build a Twitter Bot Powered by Artificial Intelligence through IBM Watson (~90 mins, No Coding!)
Learn by doing! Create a social AI Twitter bot with 13 year old coding genius Tanmay Bakshi and Eazl's Davis JonesWatch Course Trailer
Build Cool AI Technology in ~90 Minutes and Learn by Doing (No Coding!)
If you’re reading this, you probably know that, arguably, artificial intelligence is the most significant technological developments of our time. There will be people who are able to use AI to do incredible things and others who watch technology and the world change around them at a blistering pace without understanding fully what’s going on. If you’re someone who stays “in the know,” you need to learn about AI. We think that you can best learn by doing. Plus, it’s fun! And you’ll get some pretty amazing technology that you can use for free forever.
Create a Customizable “Smart” Twitter Bot Powered by IBM Watson Step by Step
You’ll create a Twitter bot powered by IBM’s cloud cognition technology that is able to understand which Tweets are relevant to you, filter them from all the Tweets around a topic, and present them to you through Google Sheets. We’re calling it the Prospector Bot and this bot has practical uses for businesses, personal use, non-profits, government, and more. Through completing the project, you’ll learn:
- How to build apps (no coding required) in IBM Bluemix
- How to train IBM Watson’s Natural Language Classifier, a Watson service built on machine learning, to curate Tweets on your behalf
- How to use Twitter’s Advanced Search functions
- How to use Google Sheets as an automation hub / bot headquarters
Davis Jones and Tanmay Bakshi worked on designing this project for you for months! After recording these video modules as a guide for you to follow as you build your Prospector Bot, the production team at Eazl has added in lots of cool post-production elements like music, overlays with key definitions, and a comprehensive project guide that you’ll get access to once you join the course. You’ll also get access to other community resources from Eazl once you join the course. We’re committed to supporting your success!
If you enjoy doing this project, please leave us a good review. We’d really appreciate it!
This course features music by Audionautix, Kevin MacLoed, and Chris Zabriskie
Eazl is the online school that fits your life. Since launching in 2013, Eazl courseware has received 10,000+ 5-star reviews and is trusted by teams at Tesla, Harvard, the World Bank, and many other leading organizations. Today, 150,000+ students use Eazl to build and prove their skills from anywhere, on any device, on their own schedule.
Eazl also offers you industry-leading digital student support. More than just Q&A, you can get high-quality feedback on projects that can be career game-changers for you--like your resume and completed course projects. For example, many students at the University of San Francisco and EDHEC Business School submit and receive feedback on their resumes from Eazl’s student support team before graduating. Our team is passionate about delivering you honest feedback to support your learning and enable you to put your best foot forward.
You can take advantage of three kinds of learning experiences with Eazl: Career Hacking, certificate courses, and Eazl’s BFE Program.
- Career Hacking is the best-selling career management course in the history of the Internet. It’s a great way to learn how the job market works, to refine your career strategy, and to build your resume and LinkedIn® profile. We also offer additional services to help you build a strong professional brand and navigate your job search.
- Eazl’s certificate courses enable you to develop a specific skill, get templates and tools related to the skill that you can alter for your own uses, and receive a customized certificate for completing the course. For example, Eazl’s Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing class is a certificate course with more than 35,000 alumni worldwide.
- In Eazl’s Business, Finance, and Economics Intensive (BFE) program, you’ll learn everything you need to know to be a capable, well-rounded businessperson. Through the BFE program, you pick among 5 specializations or complete all 5 to prove that you’re someone who deserves a seat at the leadership table.
PreviewPractical AI: The IBM Watson Twitter Bot Project (Course Trailer) (0:52)
StartAccess to the Step-by-Step Guide and Other Community Resources
StartAn Introduction to the Twitter / IBM Watson Bot Project (3:56)
PreviewLet’s Preview the Bot and the Bot’s Google Sheets HQ (6:36)
StartCloud Cognition Services 101 (No Coding Req’d!) (5:28)