Get the personal finance tools that enable you to use the complicated credit, debt, cash flow management, saving, investing, and real estate systems to grow your wealth.
Learn to Manage Your Money
- Building and managing your credit score
- Using credit cards
- Taking out and managing personal loans
- Personal budgeting
- Saving and investing
- Buying real estate
Master the Financial Tools that Many of Us Were Never Taught
Your ability to use modern financial tools and systems is a crucial ingredient for a successful and happy life. Credit scores, credit cards, student loans, mortgages, tax-deferred investment accounts, and financial instruments like index funds, mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, and bonds are fundamental to existence in our modern world. The topics in this course are relevant to people in all developed economies.
Ignorance is an expensive choice and there are plenty of organizations who would be happy to keep taking advantage of people who can’t navigate these systems. In this financial empowerment series you won’t get bombarded with boring math formulas. You’ll have fun. Let’s take on the system together.
Four Core Skills as the Heartbeat of Your Financial Future
Perfect for smart people who are starting to work, save, and build wealth, through this financial empowerment course you’ll learn how to use credit and debts, how to manage your cash flow, how to save and start investing, how to buy real estate in your name, and more.
Starting with a section on building, managing, and using your personal credit and managing debts, you’ll learn how to use master some of the financial systems that we interact with on a daily basis. By understanding the different levers in credit, interest rates, and debt many people will be able to instantly apply their learnings to save thousands of dollars or more... quickly.
After mastering credits and debts, the series will take you into the Eazl Cash Flow Dojo where you’ll learn more about income and expense management. You’ll have an opportunity to put your learning into practice immediately by developing a snapshot of your personal cash flow.
Once you’ve mastered the use of credit, loans, and cash flow you’ll work on developing an investor’s mindset. You’ll learn how to use tools like ETFs, index funds, and tax-deferred accounts as tools for growing your wealth. The series will address core investing principles like the risk/reward relationship, asset diversification, and speculation vs. investing.
You’ll learn how to acquire real estate and use mortgage loans in the final section of the series. Complete with Eazl’s proprietary Home Buying Cheat Sheet, you’ll learn how to build your real estate acquisition team, how to negotiate with sellers of properties, how to get a good deal on a mortgage, and how to lower the transaction costs associated with real estate acquisition.
Those who complete the course will receive a verifiable certificate and everyone who participates will have access to a suite of support resources from the team at Eazl.
Content Upgrade Journal
• Version 1.1 (November 2021): In this update, we've added additional content on how credit scores are calculated, which jobs and career paths show the best promise for the near future, what experts like Warren Buffett, Ray Dalio, and Dave Ramsey say about getting started as an investor, and also some additional content related to buying your first home. Enjoy the updates!
Eazl is the online school that fits your life. Since launching in 2013, Eazl courseware has received 25,000+ 5-star reviews and is trusted by teams at Tesla, Harvard, the World Bank, and many other leading organizations. Today, 250,000+ students use Eazl to build and prove their skills from anywhere, on any device, on their own schedule.
Eazl also offers you industry-leading digital student support. More than just Q&A, you can get high-quality feedback on projects that can be career game-changers for you--like your resume and completed course projects. For example, many students at the University of San Francisco and EDHEC Business School submit and receive feedback on their resumes from Eazl’s student support team before graduating. Our team is passionate about delivering you honest feedback to support your learning and enable you to put your best foot forward.
You can take advantage of three kinds of learning experiences with Eazl: Career Hacking, certificate courses, and Eazl’s BFE Program.
- Career Hacking is the best-selling career management course in the history of the Internet. It’s a great way to learn how the job market works, to refine your career strategy, and to build your resume and LinkedIn® profile. We also offer additional services to help you build a strong professional brand and navigate your job search.
- Eazl’s certificate courses enable you to develop a specific skill, get templates and tools related to the skill that you can alter for your own uses, and receive a customized certificate for completing the course. For example, Eazl’s Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing class is a certificate course with more than 35,000 alumni worldwide.
- In Eazl’s Business, Finance, and Economics Intensive (BFE) program, you’ll learn everything you need to know to be a capable, well-rounded businessperson. Through the BFE program, you pick among 5 specializations or complete all 5 to prove that you’re someone who deserves a seat at the leadership table.
StartDon’t Let the System Use You (1:43)
StartInterest and the Powerful Two (2:30)
StartThe 10/20/50 Rule of Interest Rates (3:04)
StartA Brief Introduction to Personal Credit (2:46)
StartAre We in the Matrix? Let’s Talk about Credit Scores (5:33)
StartSideBYSide: Let’s Look at the Teacher’s Credit Score (and Yours) (3:44)
StartUsing Credit Cards Like a Boss (5:26)
StartHow to Use Balance Transfers to Stash Debt (6:40)
StartCourage and Cash Flow (1:16)
StartWelcome to the Cashflow Dojo (1:54)
StartThe Work to Wealth System (6:08)
StartSideBYSide: Let’s Visualize Your Income (3:01)
StartSideBYSide: Let’s Import and Visualize Your Expenses (12:14)
Start4 Ways to Improve Your Cash Flow (5:20)
StartSaving and the Battle for Your Future Self (2:15)
StartThe Three Savings Sisters (8:12)
StartThe Joneses, the Big Battle, and Good Retail Therapy (4:44)