Learn the CCMM Personal Networking Strategy in Less than 90 Minutes
- Develop connections with professionals who can make a difference in your career
- Converse with new connections to determine alignment (or lack thereof)
- Craft approaches to developing new relationships with well-aligned people
- Expand your professional network through 2nd degree connections
There are no prerequisites to participating in this course. Participants who are capable of using LinkedIn® will realize additional benefits from some hands-on lectures that make use of the professional social network.
Perfect for Early or Mid-career Professionals, Entrepreneurs, and Freelancers
Though this course can be applied across function, level of seniority, and geography, some audiences that will align well with Eazl’s CCMM approach to professional networking are:
- Early-career professionals who are on the job hunt or looking to define a career path
- Mid-career professionals who are looking to make career changes or move to a more senior position in their industry or within large enterprises
- Entrepreneurs interested in building relationships with industry leaders, financiers, groups of users, and peers in their industry
- Freelancers interested in finding professionals that compliment their skillset, leads or clients, or collaborators
If you want to learn how to build a valuable professional network, then this course is for you. Eazl's CCMM Professional Networking Strategy introduces you to a systematic approach to professional networking in the modern, digital world. In this course, you’ll learn how to develop connections, qualify new connections before investing additional time and energy, steer new relationships in the earliest days, and expand your network by using a 2nd-degree networking strategy. You’ll learn how to do it fast and with Eazl’s innovative, fun, visual online course format that’s both engaging and informative.
In this course, you will:
- Take a human-centered approach to professional networking that allows you to be authentic as you develop relationships
- Source new connections with inbound, referral, and proactive networking strategies
- Plan offline meetups as a way of positioning yourself as a thought leader
- Qualify new connections by using short conversations to determine alignment
- Meet new professional connections for the first time (either in-person or virtually)
- Expand your professional network fast through the practice of mushrooming
This course is also chock full of activities that allow you to practice what you’re learning. Work with me over 3 exercises to craft your 8-second career pitch, use helpful technologies to automate and communicate with your network at scale, and develop a strategy for working with a new professional connection for the first time.
Why is Professional Networking a Useful Skill?
Learning professional networking can benefit you professionally as you gain access to well-aligned professionals and develop relationships that can generate professional opportunities, revenue, and connections to other professionals. It is a skill that people working inside larger companies and on their own can use to and boost your career prospects.
Why Learn with Eazl?
Learning authentic, human-centered professional networking can be challenging and complex. To navigate this maze, you need a course that offers a systematic approach, training on the use of modern digital tools, and real examples that enable you to see these skills in practice.
Your instructor, Davis Jones, is a former Fortune 500 recruiter in the San Francisco Bay Area and an award-winning online instructor. He has experience applying this system in corporate, freelancer, and entrepreneurial environments. He’s taught career management and professional networking for over 5 years to more than 100,000 students.
In addition to Davis’ instruction, you’ll likely enjoy Eazl’s unique production style that blends animation, on-screen visual reinforcements, and real-world examples.
By the end of the course, you will be able to confidently apply the CCMM approach to human-centered professional networking and qualify for a verifiable certificate should you wish to demonstrate your work to clients or employers.
Join me on this adventure today! We’ll see you inside the course.
Content Upgrade Journal
Eazl is the online school that fits your life. Since launching in 2013, Eazl courseware has received 25,000+ 5-star reviews and is trusted by teams at Tesla, Harvard, the World Bank, and many other leading organizations. Today, 250,000+ students use Eazl to build and prove their skills from anywhere, on any device, on their own schedule.
Eazl also offers you industry-leading digital student support. More than just Q&A, you can get high-quality feedback on projects that can be career game-changers for you--like your resume and completed course projects. For example, many students at the University of San Francisco and EDHEC Business School submit and receive feedback on their resumes from Eazl’s student support team before graduating. Our team is passionate about delivering you honest feedback to support your learning and enable you to put your best foot forward.
You can take advantage of three kinds of learning experiences with Eazl: Career Hacking, certificate courses, and Eazl’s BFE Program.
- Career Hacking is the best-selling career management course in the history of the Internet. It’s a great way to learn how the job market works, to refine your career strategy, and to build your resume and LinkedIn® profile. We also offer additional services to help you build a strong professional brand and navigate your job search.
- Eazl’s certificate courses enable you to develop a specific skill, get templates and tools related to the skill that you can alter for your own uses, and receive a customized certificate for completing the course. For example, Eazl’s Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing class is a certificate course with more than 35,000 alumni worldwide.
- In Eazl’s Business, Finance, and Economics Intensive (BFE) program, you’ll learn everything you need to know to be a capable, well-rounded businessperson. Through the BFE program, you pick among 5 specializations or complete all 5 to prove that you’re someone who deserves a seat at the leadership table.
StartIntroducing the Three Ways of Building Connections (3:13)
StartWhat Does a Social Network Look Like? (3:36)
StartSideBYSide: Proactive Networking on LinkedIn + Han Jin’s Story (5:00)
StartReferral Networking and the Small World Theorem (4:23)
StartInbound Networking: Let’s Plan a Meetup (2:45)
StartNik’s Case Study: Building Connections with Your Community (4:47)
StartIntroducing the Fundamentals of Intro Chats (2:49)
StartThe PIG Method: Intro Chats in Professional Networking (1:59)
StartLet’s Craft Your “8 Second Career Elevator Pitch” (2:02)
StartSideBYSide: 4 Technologies to Help Manage New Connections (4:54)
StartExamples of Three Kinds of Informal Chats (3:34)
StartNik’s Case Study: The Power of Active Listening on the Chat (3:29)