The Complete Career in Programming Course: Get a Great Coding Job!
Accelerate your coding career! Find a great job in programming or app development in a new course from best-selling course creators Eazl and Codestars!Watch Course Trailer
What will you get out of this course?
- Ace whiteboard coding interviews by knowing how to prepare, what technical interviewers are looking for, and how to approach the day of the interview
- Prepare a keyword-rich, targeted resume that gets outstanding results
- Align your strategy with how you present yourself on your resume, LinkedIn profile, and cover letter so that you can get interviews for the jobs you want
- Take advantage of how recruiters, talent sourcers, and HR managers use LinkedIn, GitHub, and other social platforms
- Successfully manage demands for x years of experience and degree requirements on job descriptions
- Leverage your education from online platforms like Udemy, coding bootcamps, and other alternative sources of technical education in your job search
- Master how you communicate with engineering managers vs. human resource managers vs. headhunters/recruiters
- Negotiate your benefits, equity, and salary so that you get paid what you’re worth and you don’t anger your employer
- Build relevant professional networks as a foundation for future advancement
- Set the stage for a rewarding career filled with success and contentment
How would you describe this course?
New from Eazl, the producers of the world’s bestselling career management course, and Codestars: learn how to get a great job in coding and hack your career! Also, this course was built in partnership with Nick Livingston, the former head of talent acquisition at Viacom.
Learn strategy, resume/CV writing, LinkedIn profile SEO, coding interview preparation, professional networking, salary negotiation, how to work with HR and recruiters, and more!
A great job is the key to living a happy life. The problem is, you know how competitive the job market is and you weren’t taught to job hunt even though it is an essential skill.
The good news is, simply by applying the techniques in the course, you can put yourself into the driver’s seat of your own career. Take the power back! Plus, when you use the techniques in Careers in Programming you can act with confidence and purpose so you don’t waste your valuable time and you can get earn more money than you previously thought possible. And it can all happen within the space of a few weeks. Professionals who have used Eazl’s career management strategies now work at Harvard, Tesla, IBM, and Apple.
One previous student landed a new job that increased his salary by $20,000 a year, and he did in just 21 days – all by applying the skills he learned in this course. Imagine a job hunt where:
- Your resume/CV enables you to soar past other candidates for highly desired positions and get you more interviews than you were getting before
- Your LinkedIn profile shows instantly that you’re an outstanding candidate and attracts the attention of recruiters who present opportunities to you consistently
- Your interview skills increase dramatically, allowing you to choose among different employers and to ace nerve-racking whiteboard coding interviews
- Your professional network expands exponentially, opening yourself up to new relationships and opportunities for career advancement
- Your potential for lifetime career earnings skyrocket as you move more effortlessly through your chosen professional path
It will only take you two or three evenings tops to unlock the secrets of resume/CV writing, LinkedIn profiles, interviewing like a superstar, and much, much more! If you learn and use these strategies, it could mean increased pay, new opportunities, and maximum control over your career, which could easily translate into tens of thousands of dollars of value. Not only that, but you also get a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with this course, we’ll refund every penny, no questions asked. Enroll in this course now and start creating the future you want.
The Most Advanced Strategies in Job Hunting
What would it be like to have a killer resume/cv, an SEO-optimized LinkedIn profile that looks great, phenomenal interview skills, and a top-tier network of professional contacts? This collection addresses the full range of topics relevant for the highest level of success in career advancement.
This comprehensive course is a collaborative effort of:
- Eazl, creators of the world’s bestselling job search course
- Codestars, a global programming community of more than 1 million people
- Nick Livingston, the former head of talent for Viacom and TubeMogul (IPO in 2014)
Each module leverages cutting-edge research from top-flight organizations like Harvard Business School, the McKinsey Consulting Group, and Duke University.
As a student enrolled in the course, you’ll get lifetime access to:
- 7.5 hours+ of eye-catching and engaging videos presented in HD and designed by the team at Eazl Studios in San Francisco
- Access to Eazl’s Rapid Career Development Hub, pro-grade templates for your resume writing, CV writing, cover letter writing, and LinkedIn profile
- Word tracks for managing tricky situations like performing seamless e-networking, requesting professional recommendations, and handling tough interviews
- Step-by-step guides for advanced resume writing and advanced LinkedIn profiles, including keyword optimization
- Summary banks for your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile covering a wide variety of professional backgrounds
With highly-produced videos and other well-crafted materials, this course is optimized for both enjoyment and retention, allowing you to get the most out of this valuable career information.
Eazl is the online school that fits your life. Since launching in 2013, Eazl courseware has received 15,000+ 5-star reviews and is trusted by teams at Tesla, Harvard, the World Bank, and many other leading organizations. Today, 150,000+ students use Eazl to build and prove their skills from anywhere, on any device, on their own schedule.
Eazl also offers you industry-leading digital student support. More than just Q&A, you can get high-quality feedback on projects that can be career game-changers for you--like your resume and completed course projects. For example, many students at the University of San Francisco and EDHEC Business School submit and receive feedback on their resumes from Eazl’s student support team before graduating. Our team is passionate about delivering you honest feedback to support your learning and enable you to put your best foot forward.
You can take advantage of three kinds of learning experiences with Eazl: Career Hacking, certificate courses, and Eazl’s BFE Program.
- Career Hacking is the best-selling career management course in the history of the Internet. It’s a great way to learn how the job market works, to refine your career strategy, and to build your resume and LinkedIn® profile. We also offer additional services to help you build a strong professional brand and navigate your job search.
- Eazl’s certificate courses enable you to develop a specific skill, get templates and tools related to the skill that you can alter for your own uses, and receive a customized certificate for completing the course. For example, Eazl’s Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing class is a certificate course with more than 35,000 alumni worldwide.
- In Eazl’s Business, Finance, and Economics Intensive (BFE) program, you’ll learn everything you need to know to be a capable, well-rounded businessperson. Through the BFE program, you pick among 5 specializations or complete all 5 to prove that you’re someone who deserves a seat at the leadership table.
StartThe Big Six Skills: How to Create Career Alignment (2:16)
StartA Crash Course on the Market for Programming Talent (3:42)
StartHow to Develop Your Big Six Skills (3:22)
StartSideBySide: Let’s Reverse Engineer a Set of Big Six Skills (11:19)
StartHear it From Nick: How Recruiters Develop Candidate Narratives (20:40)
StartAssignment: Create Your Rapid Career Development Hub (5:21)
StartSection Wrap: Stress Management on Your Job Search (1:58)
StartHidden Jobs: How to Find a Job through a Referral (3:16)
StartUnlock the Hidden Job Market with Eazl’s TWO Approach (2:41)
StartHear it from Nick: How Recruiters Use Referrals (11:18)
StartHow Career CRM Can Help You Hack Your Job Search (3:14)
StartSideBySide: See Three Convenient Career CRM Techniques (5:20)
StartAssignment: Start Using Career CRM in Your RCD Hub (6:26)
StartSection Wrap: Where to Invest 50% of Your Career Development Energy (1:48)