Welcome to the world's bestselling career management course! We're excited to teach you how to get there faster!
◉ Prefer to purchase or gift this course for 30 EazlCoins™? Click here. ◉
Learn resume writing, CV writing, cover letting writing,
personal branding, interview preparation, professional networking, and
“A very informative course with a great suite of downloadable
materials. There are many techniques that I have never considered while
conducting a job hunt.” Christopher Taber
A great job is the key to living a happy life. The problem is, you know how competitive the job market is and you weren’t taught to job hunt in school.
The good news is, simply by mastering these leading-edge job hunting
and professional presentation skills, you can put yourself into the
running for positions that were previously out of your reach. Plus, you
can present yourself articulately, with confidence, and with
purpose…identify the right opportunities so you don’t waste your
valuable time…and get hired for more money than you previously thought
possible. And it can all happen within the space of a few weeks.
Thousands of job seekers have already benefited – and you can too.
One previous student landed a new job that increased his salary by $20,000 a year, and he did in just 21 days – all by applying the skills he learned in this course. Imagine a job hunt where:
- Your resume captures the attention of recruiters immediately and
helps you soar past other candidates for highly desired positions
- Your LinkedIn profile shows instantly that you’re an
outstanding candidate and garners you more positive attention and more
- Your interview skills increase dramatically, allowing you to
connect better with potential employers and set yourself apart from the
- Your professional network expands exponentially, opening
yourself up to new relationships and opportunities for career
- Your potential for lifetime career earnings skyrocket as you move more effortlessly through your chosen professional path
It will only take you two or three evenings tops to unlock the
secrets of resume writing, LinkedIn profiles, interviewing like a
superstar, and much, much more! If you learn and use these strategies,
it could mean increased pay, new opportunities, and maximum control over
your career, which could easily translate into tens of thousands of
dollars of value. And you can get this entire course for the small
investment of just $249. Not only that, but you also get a
30-day money-back guarantee.
If you aren’t 100% satisfied with this course, we’ll refund every
penny, no questions asked. Enroll in this course now and start creating
the future you want.
The Most Advanced Strategies in Job Hunting
What would it be like to have a killer resume, an extraordinary
LinkedIn profile, phenomenal interview skills, and a top-tier network of
professional contacts? This collection addresses
the full range of topics relevant for the highest level of success in career advancement.
This comprehensive course is based on the innovative strategies of the career management offices at the University of California at Berkeley. Each module leverages cutting-edge research from top-flight organizations like Harvard Business School, the McKinsey Consulting Group, and Duke University. The course itself is currently implemented by the career centers of the EDHEC Global MBA Program and the California State University Business Schools.
As a premium subscriber to the course, you’ll get lifetime access to:
- 150+ eye-catching and engaging videos presented in HD and designed by the animators at Eazl Studios in San Francisco
- Pro-grade templates for your resume writing, CV writing, cover letter writing, and LinkedIn profile
- Word tracks for managing tricky situations like performing
seamless e-networking, requesting professional recommendations, and
handling tough interviews
- Step-by-step guides for advanced resume writing and advanced LinkedIn profiles, including keyword optimization
- Summary banks for your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile covering a wide variety of professional backgrounds
With highly-produced videos and other well-crafted materials, this
course is optimized for both enjoyment and retention, allowing you to
get the most out of this valuable career information. You’ll also get
frequent updates to the course, giving you more and more value over time
Since giving you the most possible value is so important to us,
Eazl is offering this course with our 30-day guarantee. If you’re not
totally wowed by the content, feel free to ask for a refund. We will
give you one immediately, no questions asked. Sound good?
Version release notes:
- January 2, 2015: What's New in Version 2.0
- Added the interview hacking cluster of modules
- Added additional SideBYSides by request
- February 22, 2015: What's New in Version 2.2
- Added additional quizzes to support learning
- Integrated private Facebook group access
- March 5, 2015: What's New in Version 2.3
- Did a sweeping review of SideBYSides and adjusted all audio issues on LinkedIn SideBySides
- April 10, 2015: What's New in Version 3.0
- Added further study section on career planning, career technologies, and common resume challenges
- There are all new intros that are much more fun and engaging!
- Better reinforced learning with key learning outcomes and quizzes
- June 11, 2015: What's New in Version 3.1
an segment of an interview with the Charles Hugh Smith, the economist
and author, on the power of accrediting yourself in the modern economy.
- Added four new sample resumes for you to use as you develop yours!
- Added two new cover letters to the sample bank!
- August 5, 2015: What's New in Version 3.2
- Added the Guide to Post-Interview Follow Up (thanks for the suggestion Missy!). You can find it in Lecture 85.
- August 28, 2015: What's New in Version 3.2.1?
- Flow through to a few of the updates we've been making via the
EazlVlog so that you can contextualize course concepts with real life
scenarios and easy-to-use recipes.
- October 21, 2015: What's New in Version 3.2.2?
- Fixed an issue where the audio was creating blank space on two SideBYSide lectures. Thanks for helping us find the issue Cyrus!
- Added an additional vlog link related to exporting your resume so that it works more seamlessly with the latest ATSs.
- December 22, 2015: What's New in Version 3.3?
added a recording of the Practical Immigration Strategies for Working
in the USA panel. This is a three-person panel discussion with Ari
Sauer, a US-based immigration lawyer, Nick Livingston, a San
Francisco-based technical recruiter, and Davis Jones, the co-founder of
Eazl. Use this to dive into the world of US work visas and immigration
- February 1, 2016: What's New in Version 3.3.1?
popular request, we've created and uploaded a guide with sample
interview questions, good responses, and other question prompts around
specific work habits and practices. You can find it in lecture 77!
- November 3rd, 2016: What's new in version 4.0?
- Career Hacking 4.0 has a whole new suite of features and content
for the AI-disrupted job search. In addition to new content centered
around LinkedIn and the data-driven recruiter, 4.0 also features an
brand new section to help you level up your soft skills. Similar one of
the first (and still the best) conversation training tools, Dale
Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People," the new section
will help you be a much better conversationalist and networker. We also
de-escalated some modules and integrated micro-networking actions
throughout the course to help participants get in the habit of digital
professional networking. Enjoy the new course!
- July 17th, 2017: What's new in version 4.1?
Hacking 4.1 migrates course document support from Dropbox to Google
Documents. Students in the course should not experience any learning
disruption from Dropbox's recent hosting infrastructure change!
- November 22nd, 2017: What's New in Version 5?
Version 5 is a BIG UPGRADE. Since the acquisition of LInkedIn by
Microsoft, things have changed on the platform. So, we've built
a brand new step-by-step guide, new SideBYSides, and new content around
the changes that have been made to the Platform. Also, we've upgraded to
the 2.0 suite of Eazl Resume Templates and to support the upgrade,
there are new 2.0 sample resumes and hands-on content to support the
upgrade. If you enjoy the great upgraded content from our team here at
Eazl, please tell your friends that this course is a reliable, trusted
partner in any job search!